The Full Face Using the JUNO Sponge Challenge (the "Contest") is open to everyone who is at least 14 years of age at date of entry. Anyone under the age of majority in their state, province or territory at the time of entry must also have the consent of one of his or her parents or legal guardian, and a parent or other legal guardian must agree that these Official Rules apply on behalf of his/her minor child. Employees and contractors (and their immediate families (parent, child, spouse or sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, of JUNO & Co. ("Sponsor") are not eligible to enter or win. Contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void prohibited.
Additional eligibility requirements apply for winners, as described below.
3. Agreement to Official Rules
4. Timing and Entry Chart
The Contest begins on October 17, 2018 12:00 AM United States Pacific Time ("PT"), ends on November 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM PT (the "Contest Period"), and consists of one phase shown in the chart below.
|Phase||Eligible Participants||Start Date (at 12:00 AM PT)||End Date (at 11:59 PM PT)|
|Entry Submission||All eligible entrants||October 17, 2018||November 23, 2018|
|JUNO Team Selects 3 Semi-Finalists||November 24, 2018||November 25, 2018|
|Voting Phase||Top 3 Finalists approved by Sponsor||November 26, 2018||November 30, 2018|
|Winner Announcement||Top 3 Finalists approved by Sponsor||December 3, 2018|
Sponsor's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
5. How to Enter
During the Initial Submission Phase, visit www.thejuno.co and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including your name, phone number, valid email address, a valid home address, and a link to a YouTube video of you doing the Full Face Challenge (your "Submission"). Make sure that you Submission matches the requirements and restrictions. The video can be a pre-existing video or one created specifically for this contest. Here are some but not all of the important guidelines and restrictions:
- Create a full face look using only the JUNO Microfiber Sponge as makeup tool and use the hashtag #junospongechallenge (Brownie points if you share it with your personal social media platforms!)
- Tag 2 friends to do the challenge
- Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram
By entering this contest and agreeing to these Official Rules, each entrant represents and warrants that he or she is the person listed on the entry form. If entrant is under the age of majority in his/her state or province a parent or legal guardian must agree to the Official Rules.
Limit: Each entrant may upload one (1) Submission in the Initial Submission phase. Submissions received from any person, email address or YouTube account in excess of the stated limit will be void. Released Parties (as defined in Section 11, below) are not responsible for lost, late, stolen, damaged, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible, garbled, delayed or misdirected Submissions; all of which will be void. In the event of a dispute as to any Submission, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these Official Rules. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
6. Sponsor's Use of all Submissions
7. No Compensation Provided
8. Determination of Semi-Finalists and Finalists
Winners will be determined by the following process:
Initial Judging Phase: After the conclusion of the Initial Submission phase, a panel of judges
determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion will select three (3) entrants (the "Semi-Finalists") from
among all eligible Submissions based on the following criteria ("Judging Criteria"):
- 70% Video Quality and Creativity (video and thumbnail);
- 10% Likes/Views ratio;
- 10% Comment/Views ratio;
- 10% Completion of the Challenge by people tagged on video;
- Public Voting: After Semi-Finalists are selected, there will be a public voting period. The applicable Semi-Finalists' Submissions will be posted for public voting at www.thejuno.co. Individuals may vote for the Submission they believe is deserves to win the first place. Limit: One vote per account/person, each day during the applicable Voting Phase. Person must sign up in order to submit a vote. For the purposes of this Contest a day is defined as beginning at 12:00 AM (midnight) PT and ending at the following 11:59 PM PT. Any attempt by any Semi-Finalist or voter to obtain votes by any fraudulent or inappropriate means will void those votes for the Submission and Semi-Finalist may be disqualified as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revise the vote counts should the voting as a whole appear to have been tampered with or manipulated in significant way.
- If a winner cannot be contacted or does not comply with these Official Rules, the applicable prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, in Sponsor's sole discretion.
First place: $10,000 worth of Blogger Kit equipment
Second Place: $5,000 worth of Blogger Kit equipment
Third Place: Blogger package worth $1,000
For All Prizes: Prizes are awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Actual value may vary based on point of departure. Winners may not assign or transfer prize, but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable value. All prize contents will be displayed on the Contest website and will be assigned at Sponsor’s sole discretion, depending on the value amount.
Tax Liability: Winners are responsible for all applicable federal, state, province or territory and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance (including shipping and handling) and use not specified herein as being provided. For any non-U.S. winner, Sponsor will deduct 30% of the total prize value provided to the winners and will remit this amount to the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS"), the U. S. tax agency, in order to comply with U.S. tax laws. Sponsor will issue an IRS form 1099 or 1042 (depending on the residence of winners) to both winner and the IRS reporting the value of the prize awarded.
Sponsor may request that winner collaborate with Sponsor.